Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ideas, ideas, procrastination..

Lucky me decided to start this blog on a week I don't have Tuesday class because of the holiday. That means I don't have much to write about. I've been looking for ideas to write about, but really, I haven't been looking. I lied. I'm kind of a slacker this week because it doesn't feel like a real week. Let's be honest, after a long day Lance (the husband) and I like to curl up and watch one of two things: "The Office" (we have seasons 1-6 on DVD) and "Everybody Loves Raymond" (we have season 1-9 on DVD). We don't watch cable because cable has commericals, so sorry, won't be analyzing commericals here. Plus can't stand watching a show and having to wait a week to see what happens next. I guess it's just my generation.
Anywhoo, we will definitely be discussing "The Office" (in its hilarity) and its total lack of sensitivity to other races, cultures and genders at a later date. I hope you think it's funny, because I definitely do. But if not, great, the more the merrier.
Also, homework: if you haven't watched "Everybody Loves Raymond" - do it. We'll talk about its treatment of marriage and gender, and everything else that made that show last 9 seasons, later.

Have a delightful day!

1 comment:

  1. You sound so much like Lance in this post. You are becoming each other.

    ReplyDelete