Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Stats

Just a little housekeeping, after two weeks of posting and only seven posts, this blog has seen 167 page views, 11 comments and 8 followers. The most views, thus far, go to "black and white."
Do I have to say "bitch" in a post to get people to read it?

I was reading something yesterday about voting but it applied to journalism, blogging and just the media in general, I thought.
I won't say it as good, but it went a little something like this:

Read, but don't comment
Disagree, but don't tell anyone
Have an idea of how to make it better, but keep it to yourself
And definitely don't, DON'T, vote

Or comment on this blog. Haha now I realize to some extent if I wrote good content it would appeal to more commenters etc. I take responsibility of that. But I also realize there are 167 viewers and despite them being unique hits or return readers, many are not commenting.
I'd appreciate your opinion on what we're talking about here. So just a little plug for me and my blog, tell us what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment